This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Great time.

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Bugler
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Great time.

Postby Bugler » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:04 am

Hey Dale,,Great to see you also.Tell Jan that I didn't say Hey to her was because I didn't have my brain in gear. Everyone tells me how good I am doing and you know I feel it more each day. God has something else for me to do.
I can fix it,,,get me a bigger hammer.

1949 Cub "BB"
3 Pumkin Trailers
LT 1042 Cub Cadet
71 Screwdrivers
22 in. Honda Mower
Echo weedeater
Half a can of Kroil

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bugler
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Bugler » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:12 am

Hey Ron. We really enjoyed ourselves at Stonethrow, seeing everyone was great. Tell your brother that the axle and parts will be put to good use. Making a trailer for our 16 ft Coleman canoe. See you at Deep South.

1949 Cub "BB"
3 Pumkin Trailers
LT 1042 Cub Cadet
71 Screwdrivers
22 in. Honda Mower
Echo weedeater
Half a can of Kroil

Bugler
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Bugler » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:28 am

Hey Bon ami Jim. Barbara and I really enjoyed meeting up with y'all. Will see you at Deep South. Go Tigers.

redfin wrote:Bob when met up with you walking up the hill , we couldnt believe our eyes. It was great to see you getting about so well after all this time. We enjoyed very much seeing you and Mrs Barbara and also look forward to seeing you both at Deep South ...

1949 Cub "BB"
3 Pumkin Trailers
LT 1042 Cub Cadet
71 Screwdrivers
22 in. Honda Mower
Echo weedeater
Half a can of Kroil

redfin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 70737
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby redfin » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Bugler wrote:Hey Bon ami Jim. Barbara and I really enjoyed meeting up with y'all. Will see you at Deep South. Go Tigers.

redfin wrote:Bob when met up with you walking up the hill , we couldnt believe our eyes. It was great to see you getting about so well after all this time. We enjoyed very much seeing you and Mrs Barbara and also look forward to seeing you both at Deep South ...

Go Tigers , and we look forward to seeing you both in Feb.

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”