This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

North Berwick, ME

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

North Berwick, ME

Postby Dennis » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Received VIA Feedback Email:

Good Afternoon,

I passed one of your tractors in North Berwick last weekend and I was wondering if you and some of your members would be interested in attending our event. Last year we hosted over 100 vehicles and had over 1,000 spectators. Information is below, please let me know when you can!

Thank you,
Laura
Berwick PTO, President

Event Date: Sunday, October 2nd from 12-3pm
Location: NOBLE High School North Berwick, ME Admission and Participation: FREE

Berwick PTO is looking to add to its already popular event. Last year we had over 100 vehicles and 1,000 spectators. We are looking for Classic Vehicles for our highly respected 'Hands Off Zone' and race cars, monster trucks, limo's, taxi's, construction vehicles, etc for our Touch A Truck area. Kids are allowed in the vehicle for 'Gentle Exploration'.

This year we are creating a Crafters Corner. Our event has gotten so large that we had to change our venue to Noble High School to ensure adequate space. We would love to have some crafters join us for this day. Space would cost $15, 5 tables MAX.

By popular demand, the Berwick PTO will again be hosting a Chili Cook-off.
Why join the 2nd Annual Chili Cook-off? Bragging rights of course! Plus exposure to hundreds of local residents who want to eat at YOUR restaurant!
Signage, promotional handouts, business cards, etc are all permitted! This is one of Berwick’s biggest community events! The winner of the cook-off will also take home 50% of the profits!

Please email Laura Costello at berwickpto@yahoo.com for further information
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Joe Malinowski
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 01035
eBay ID: jayrod01035
Tractors Owned: 1975 F cub, 1965 F cub, 1949 parts cub,1953 F cub 1942 JD LA, 1988 JD 330 diesel
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: North Berwick, ME

Postby Joe Malinowski » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Might be worth a week end trip. Great area.
Joe
22 mower 5', grader blade, 189 two way moldboard plow, cultivators ,danco C2 mower,1961 Comet, 1984 BMW 318i

Part of life is falling down, living is getting back up.

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”