This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Please Help Identify...

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35630
Circle of Safety: Y

Please Help Identify...

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Got these items at an auction recently, and would like to know what they are and what they fit on (if not a Cub).
Attachments
IMAG1141.jpg
IMAG1137.jpg
IMAG1136.jpg
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Please Help Identify...

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:38 pm

It was purchased along with a Farmall Cub tractor and implements. These peices were in the pile of implements. The original owner had passed away, so I couldn't ask. Wondering what they might fit. The cultivator peices and spring rods are painted a dark green color if that helps, although it could just be a random paintjob too. THANKS GUYS!
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:07 pm

The sickle bar may be for a David Bradley or Gravely two wheel tractor.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Postby Eugene » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:17 pm

The sickle bar mower belongs to a 2 wheeled garden tractor. Unknown make since there were some where over 200 manufacturers of 2 wheeled garden tractors.

Green cultivator shanks. Unknown. They look to be to heavy for a 2 wheeled garden tractor. However, some of the 2 wheeled garden tractors and their implements were green in color.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Super A
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28521
Tractors Owned: Collector of Super As, Corn Pickers, and a buncha other junk. Even a Cub now and then...

Postby Super A » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:37 pm

The green shanks, cuffs/wedge bolts, and pressure springs look Cub/IH to me. Not sure about what they're mounted to. Almost looks homemade.

Al
White Demo Super A Restoration Updates

Let us pray for farmers and all who prepare the soil for planting, that the seeds they sow may lead to a bountiful harvest.
Celebrating 75 years of the Super A: 1947-2022

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:42 am

There happened to be a NICE Gravely tractor there for sale. It had the ride along seat, and the mowing deck way out front. The owners son said it was the best mower they had ever had. The auctioneer's runner went over to try and start it, and it fired right up and ran really good. It was in Excellent condition too, I mean really nice shape. The owner had always kept it inside and took it apart and cleaned it every winter servicing everything. It looked to be from about the 70's or 80's. I bet you guys are right about those implements fitting that tractor. Too bad noone got to buy it and give it a good home. The scrap guy bought it. He just kept bidding and bidding, until he won it ......AND NEARLY EVERYTHING ELSE! Made us all sick, especially the ones who were wanting that stuff.

Well..........looks like I've got some 2 wheel garden tractor implements for sale if anyone needs them!
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”