This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

154 Clutch for PTO

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
RonArullo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 48238

154 Clutch for PTO

Postby RonArullo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 pm

I've been looking to sell my 154 and I put it out at the street with a price on it because the clutch from the PTO is shot. Some lookie lou stopped by and offered about half of what I wanted! I guess a 154 with a broken PTO clutch is not very desirable. He suggested "hamiltonbob" could maybe fix it. Does anyone know if he would have a pto clutch or which hamilton he is from? I was hoping he could fix it because the grass is growing taller and taller and I don't have the money to buy a new one. :help:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Re: 154 Clutch for PTO

Postby Rudi » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Ron:

G'day to you. Sorry to hear your PTO is toast - but Hamilton Bob certainly should be able to supply you with the needed parts to fix it. You can contact him via a PM - simply click his name above. You can also find him on :eBay: Simply search for Cub 154 Lo-Boy Parts

Although I do not have a lot on the 154's I do have some manuals - you can find them under the Numbered Series Cubs and under the I&T Service Manual sections of the server -- follow the links below.

Image to the Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server. You may also wish to check out the CubFests and Gatherings Calendar 2011 to find a gathering of fellow members where Cubs, Friends and a good time is shared by all. Enjoy!.

The guys here in the Cub Community can help you fix this... they really are top notch folks.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

RonArullo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 48238

Re: 154 Clutch for PTO

Postby RonArullo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Thanks for the help. I found him on ebay and on the web. Looking to get ahold of him tomorrow. Thanks!

Landreo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 29130
Tractors Owned: fcub(5)
tricycle cub
154 (4)
Earthmaster (2)
JD 40T, JD 420 crawler-loader, JD MT
JD Unstyled A, Styled A, Unstyled AR
JD H
Centaur Tractor