This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

SOUTHEAST THRESHERS,DENTON,NC

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Jim Reid
10+ Years
10+ Years

SOUTHEAST THRESHERS,DENTON,NC

Postby Jim Reid » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Anyone going to the Old southeast threshers reunion in Denton fri.i will be at the restraunt at the stoplight in Denton across from bojangles around 7:30-8:00AM for breakfast or we can meet at the auctioneer trailer around 9:00 at the lower end of the grounds next to the RR track.i will wear my red Stonethrow V cap.

Jim

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Landreo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 29130
Tractors Owned: fcub(5)
tricycle cub
154 (4)
Earthmaster (2)
JD 40T, JD 420 crawler-loader, JD MT
JD Unstyled A, Styled A, Unstyled AR
JD H
Centaur Tractor
AC Model C, G
Cub Cadets (9)
Gibson D
Red-E
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: SOUTHEAST THRESHERS,DENTON,NC

Postby Landreo » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:49 am

I will bring my stuff to the show on Wed prior to the official opening and usually go every day. I likely will not go on the 4th but will be there for the auction. I will be the one sweating like a pig and muttering under my breath about how slow the auction is going.

Super A
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28521
Tractors Owned: Collector of Super As, Corn Pickers, and a buncha other junk. Even a Cub now and then...

Postby Super A » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:56 pm

I hope to be there on Saturday. Love Denton but it's the hottest place on earth this time of year....
Al
White Demo Super A Restoration Updates

Let us pray for farmers and all who prepare the soil for planting, that the seeds they sow may lead to a bountiful harvest.
Celebrating 75 years of the Super A: 1947-2022

Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Former Member » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:47 pm

I will be there Friday, and Sat. till mid day sometime. Need to travel home on Sat and a 6 hr drive, so just plan on doing a lot of sweating and relaxing.

Jim, I might meet you at the restraunt, but if not, any of you can contact me on my cell at 931-787-4497 and we can meet up.

If any of you need anything I might need, speak now. :big afro:

Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Former Member » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:54 am

Buster 38 told me last night that the temp forcasted for the weekend was-----112 -----Can we say-stay hydrated? Lets be carefull folks in the heat.

Dale

Super A
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28521
Tractors Owned: Collector of Super As, Corn Pickers, and a buncha other junk. Even a Cub now and then...

Postby Super A » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Just proves what I was saying earlier.....Denton is consistently the hottest place on the planet during this show! I have only been one time when it was "nice." Might try to get there early-ish Saturday and get out before it gets so hot.

Al
White Demo Super A Restoration Updates

Let us pray for farmers and all who prepare the soil for planting, that the seeds they sow may lead to a bountiful harvest.
Celebrating 75 years of the Super A: 1947-2022

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”