This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

CC 1330 LT

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
regwal
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 31558
eBay ID: regwal
Skype Name: regwal
Tractors Owned: 3 Cubs 1 CC
1955 Cub Slow Poke
1955 Cub Lil Red
1954 Cub Poor Thing
Cub Cadet 86
2254 Husky

CC 1330 LT

Postby regwal » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:21 pm

My neighbor has a 1330 that quit moving while he was mowing. The shop he used said he had run it low on fluid and damage occured. He ask me to haul it to the land fill for him. Is a transaxle expensive to repair/replace? Rest of mower seems OK. :?:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Re: CC 1330 LT

Postby Rudi » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Reg:

Depends on which transaxle. They are available on :eBay: quite often for reasonable prices.

One of the guys I have bought a lot of Cub Cadet stuff for is Joe's Outdoor Power. His prices are fair and so far I am really happy with the quality of his parts. Not sure if he has any 1330 transaxles - you would need the part # to be sure as there are others models that will fit as well. Since it would be an MTD Cub Cadet - I think they shared common transaxles with many other makes - so as long as you have the part# and it should be on the transaxle, then it should be rather simple to find one. Well worth picking up the 1330 and just shopping around for the best deal I guess.

This one popped up Cub Cadet 1620 Tractor Transaxle and the price is pretty reasonable.

Watch Joe's listings - you should be able to get a transaxle for about $100.00. Now considering the rest of the LT is in good shape it would be a keeper in my books. Gear drive transaxles are not that difficult to repair - I have already done my Craftsman's Peerless 6 speed. Wasn't hard and that was long before I found farmallcub.com :D

Ok.. just did another google search and poof - Partstree.com - Cub Cadet 1330 S/N 207,401 - 239,300 confirms that this is a gear drive. Probably an easy fix... parts breakdown is right there. Hope this helps. Oh and I would be keeping the 1330 since he is willing to send it to the landfill :shock: and I would repair it.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

regwal
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 31558
eBay ID: regwal
Skype Name: regwal
Tractors Owned: 3 Cubs 1 CC
1955 Cub Slow Poke
1955 Cub Lil Red
1954 Cub Poor Thing
Cub Cadet 86
2254 Husky

Re: CC 1330 LT

Postby regwal » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:20 am

Thanks Rudi. I'm picking it up today so will know more about it then.

Return to “Cub Cadet”