This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Loboy 154

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dave in Md
10+ Years
10+ Years

Loboy 154

Postby Dave in Md » Mon May 16, 2005 11:07 am

On my way home from work on Friday I stopped by the closest parts supplier to pick up a couple of seals and gaskets so I can start getting the Cub closer to being in one piece again. As I was pulling onto their lot a yellow and white loboy got my attention. It was sitting out along the road with the ZT mowers the place sells. I walked over and looked at it. Not to bad, surface rust scattered all over, some stuff missing from the dash I guess because of the un-filled holes, belly mower, decent tread on turf tires, over-all appearance would be very well used but not beat to death. I asked about it while Buck, the counter man, was looking for my parts. He told me it ran well and was traded on a new(er) mower. I asked about the price... $3650. Any thoughts I'd had of adding it to my little stable went screaming out the window. Does this price sound in line? I'd have guessed about $1K lower.
Dave

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon May 16, 2005 11:51 am

About 1k to 1.2k too high for my part of the country (eastern Mo.).
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Albie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Albie » Mon May 16, 2005 12:35 pm

I have on ebay a 154 with a 60 inch belly mower plus a two arm loader and runs good for a better price new rear tires and front tires good.
Front and rear lights and Hydraulics No holes no rust as metal is good.
Send your e mail address and I can send pictures. AlBie[/img]

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”