This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

How can I do this ? :oops:

How do I.... ?
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

How can I do this ? :oops:

Postby Rudi » Sat Feb 08, 2003 8:30 pm

Dennis:

a couple of stupid :oops: questions

1. how do I set preferences - such as reading the posts -- instead of oldest being defaul, how do I get newest to be set as default, without having to scroll to the bottom of the first page in each thread?

2. can you explain the poll fields?? Like how to use the poll option -- already tried and it didn't do nothin...

so far I am getting used to the new format.... can be difficult at times but is not too bad,, will get better at it over time... nice job tho! :D
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original

Re: How can I do this ? :oops:

Postby Dennis » Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:37 pm

Rudi wrote:Dennis:

1. how do I set preferences - such as reading the posts -- instead of oldest being defaul, how do I get newest to be set as default, without having to scroll to the bottom of the first page in each thread?

2. can you explain the poll fields?? Like how to use the poll option -- already tried and it didn't do nothin...

Rudi - #1. I do not see any setting to change the default display to reverse the order of the posting list. (Perhaps in a future update, I'll check the phpBB site, I know they have a wish list a mile long.)

#2. The in the poll fields, you must enter at least two choices for it to work. Enter your question for the poll, then the first answer choice. Then click the "Add Option" button. Then continue to "add" choices until your finished. Next set the number of days to run the poll. Then submit your message.
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original

Re: How can I do this ? :oops:

Postby Dennis » Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:40 pm

Dennis (47 Cub) wrote:Rudi - #1. I do not see any setting to change the default display to reverse the order of the posting list. (Perhaps in a future update, I'll check the phpBB site, I know they have a wish list a mile long.)

One other thing, when the message reply list is long (multiple pages), you can click on the last page number in the message heading to take you to the last page where the new replies are located...
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:48 pm

Dennis:

Thanks for the info. Will be looking for that upgrade to the bbs program. I will try the other stuff and see if I can do it.. should be fun at least.

Rudi
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”