This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

cub cadet buffs

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
IH GIRL
10+ Years
10+ Years

cub cadet buffs

Postby IH GIRL » Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:26 pm

Hi, with the Cub-Arama fast approching I was wondering if anyone feels comfortable enough sharing any cub cadet info at the show. Want to make sure those who bring cadets are equally given helpful tips and demenstrations as the reguar cubs. Just email me or give us a call

Jamie
Jamie
JP Tractor Salvage

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Yo's Dad
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Yo's Dad » Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:54 pm

J:

When you said Cub Cadet Buffs, I thought you were talking about the cloth headbands that they wear on "Survivor". That my be fun...huh?
YD, Grover and Ole Malley
‘Keepers of the Flame’ Image

Bermuda Ken
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 53536
Tractors Owned: Tractors owned past/present:

Farmall.....F-1206, F-806 sn#501.

Cub Cadet...Original(s), 122, Spirit of 76, 1200, 1250, 1450, 782, 782 Diesel (2), 984, 982, CADET 000 LT Prototype.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bermuda Ken » Fri May 02, 2003 7:29 am

I'm planning to attend Cub-O-Rama at this point in time. If needed, I'll gladly share any CC tips, ideas, ect that I have with others.

Will there be an area for CC's to plow????
Cub Cadets....Engineered for people who know better!

IH GIRL
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby IH GIRL » Fri May 02, 2003 9:22 am

We will have some land for plowing again, not the same spot as last year, but this new spot is even closer so everyone can watch.

Would be great Ken to share a few tips. I will be keeping you in mind for something I am working on. Or if you want to come up with some type of demenstration of sorts that would be great also. Teaching/expaining a tip or a tiny how to clinic?

Jamie
Jamie

JP Tractor Salvage

Return to “Cub Cadet”