[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4493: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Farmall Cub • View topic - OliverFarmall's Farm Progress Thread

OliverFarmall's Farm Progress Thread

Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:50 am

The wife and I took over her family farm early this year, it has been vacant for the last 3 years and her father had stopped dairy-ing about 6 years ago. Half of the farm house is really early 1800's log with clapboard over it the other part of the house was added ???
We are working on getting the farm back into shape... I thought some of you might be interested in seeing the progress.
Though I'm horrible at taking pictures, I will now have even more reason to to be able to show everyone on here the progress.
I'll start with the pictures of how it looked in February when I went to go look at it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: OliverFarmall's Farm Progress Thread

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:08 am

The maintenance shed and barn (February 2010).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:31 am

Good luck, you have a good base to start with. Looking forward to updates. Grump

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:21 am

grumpy wrote:Good luck, you have a good base to start with. Looking forward to updates. Grump

:Dito:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:09 pm

Looks good! Keep those pictures coming.

Russ