This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Re Plant

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Re: Re Plant

Postby SONNY » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:11 am

Things sure different in your area than they are here!!----This state and this county are the #1 A holes in the ANTI-AGRICULTURE/ANTI-GARDENING push that has been started here in this state! thanks; sonny

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

KETCHAM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44645
eBay ID: kevinb2366
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub 48 Cub 50 H

Re: Re Plant

Postby KETCHAM » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:54 am

Our local market is on saturdays,8am to noon.Seeing how I'm working again,I won't be there much.Looks like I'm freezing a lot this year.I do have some people come to the house and get stuff.My tomatoes are much better than last years.All ready had my favorite tomato and cheese sandwich!!!! :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: Kevin The gov needs to butt out big time.They screw up everything!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
47 CUB[Krusty] 49 CUB[Ollie] 50 H-- PLOWS DISCS MOWERS AND lots more stuff!!Life is to short -Have fun now cause ya ain't gonna be here long!!!!

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”