Well.. how do I say this
My problem was entirely operator error. I am still learning, but didn't quite get the schematic that was somewhat scribed into the Pressure Relief Valve block.. wasn't all that clear.
I had it kinda backwards
Now, in all honesty.. once you get it installed correctly, boy is it ever easy (keeping in mind all the fantastic advice I keep getting from you, ricky and the others here), to set the pressure. I have been playing with my blade today, cleaning up the mess -- it started to rain a bit last night so on top of the snow that fell yesterday, it is really heavy and difficult to clean. I managed to play for almost 2 hours -- getting used to a properly functioning power angle blade -- this thing moves... I am very surprised. It is much faster changing directions than it was before.. at least twice as fast
I pretty happy. Plus I learned a new skill...
Sorry for the kinda blurry pic.. been shaking all day -- sugars are out of control again..
can't get em regulated..
Anyways, you can see where the pressure and tank lines are. The tank return line has the quick coupler on it. This is where I will hook up my second valve for the wood splitter. (that project is moving to the front burner
). I had the return line where the single port is that goes to the valve is now, and the other two were not right either. Once I figured out (thanks for the tip on the single port.. ) that I did do it backwards, I called Leo at Princess and he helped as well cause he was familiar with that PRV. So now it works, and I is a happy camper.