This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Battery Chargers

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
bob in CT
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 06040
Tractors Owned: 77 Cub (red); 74 Cub; 52 Cub; 50 Cub ( post-demo)
Circle of Safety: Y

Battery Chargers

Postby bob in CT » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:14 pm

If you are looking for an heirloom quality or commercial duty battery charger, check out Rizk National Industries at http://www.usabatterychargers.com/
Made in USA.
All copper wound transformers with silicon rectifiers. The big ones come with welding cable connectors. The have a lot more than what they show on their web site so if you are looking for a heavy duty charger to use for an electrolysis tank, give them a call and tell them you are looking for a manual charger. I have the 6/12 volt 20 amp model with a 60 amp boost charge and use the 6 volt most of the time in my E tank. Because this charger can handle it, I have tuned my electrolysis tank to run at 20 amps for fast turnaround on parts, usually an hour does the job.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac

Re: Battery Chargers

Postby Bob McCarty » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Bob, Do you have a model # for the one you're using?

Thanks, Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

bob in CT
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor

Postby bob in CT » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Yes, Bob. It is a model 126ST

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Postby Bill Hudson » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:37 pm

Bob,

With all that high powered output, where do you have your e-tank located? I'm asking because I would like to use this in my "Cub House," provided I'm not creating a serious hazard. Thanks.

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

bob in CT
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor

Postby bob in CT » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Good question. I have my tank in the garage next to the door. When I built it, I mounted it on a furniture dolly so I could move it around. Most of the time i just have the overhead door open, but it is easy for me to roll it outside.

Return to “Tool Talk and Reviews”