This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Where has this been hiding??

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120
Circle of Safety: Y

Where has this been hiding??

Postby ricky racer » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:23 pm

I've been using this website for years now to gain Cub knowledge and to keep in contact with friends that I have made here, but never found this Hunting and Fishing site! You'll be seeing more of me on here once in a while now. Just another reason this is the best site on the web!! :wink:
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Trent M
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 62859

Re: Where has this been hiding??

Postby Trent M » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:43 pm

At least you found it ... better late than never!! :D Looking forward to reading your posts here in the future.
Trent McPeak

CountryCub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 32466
eBay ID: Seth.James.S
Tractors Owned: Partial ownership with BRay
1951 Cub- Andy
1949 Cub- Amos
1957 Cub- Elsie
1955 Cub- Swamp cub
1948 Lo-Boy- Anna
1949 H- Boss Man
1950 C-
1953 Super C-
International Cadet-Scooter
Cub Cadet- Louis Martin

Postby CountryCub » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Well, welcome to this side of the forum!
"A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday does not know where it is today." --Robert E. LeeImage

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250

Postby Yogie » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:06 am

Come on in Rick and lets talk bow hunting. :wink:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby BigBill » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:56 pm

Welcome all outdoorsmen and women who hunt and fish!!! Lets kick this section up another notch.

I like hunting, guns, shooting, fishing plus collecting old fishing stuff in my travels to the antique shops with the misses and looking at estate sales too. You never know what you will find.

The old surplus military guns need good homes just like the old tractors do too.

I can share my expertise on guns/fishing but i need help with getting into blackpowder rifles/revolvers and bow hunting. I found an older Bear bow in my garage when we moved it and its not the compound bows. I just purchased a Hawken 54 cal carbine along with a Traditions inline 50cal plus a winchester inline 50cal with all the accessoires you could ask for the shooting and cleaning them. Now i need to figure out how to shoot them. The inlines are modern with the shotgun 209 primers but the hawkin is a cap loc i think. Lots of sabots, lead balls, primers and gun powder came with this stuff too.

My dream gun is a sharps with a hex barrel in 50-120 cal or any of the larer older calibers, i'll get one or build one someday.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”