This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Carb parts

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
vanceboroguy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28586
Tractors Owned: 51 F CUb

Carb parts

Postby vanceboroguy » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:18 pm

Anyone know where you can buy (plugs)for carb.By plugs, I mean the brass caps you drive into round holes in carb body to seal hole . The kit my friend got from NAPA had 2 caps, but one of the holes in carb is smaller than caps supplied with kit. One seals the end of throttle plate shaft and the smaller one seals hole on bottom of air intake just behind choke assembly. Is the plug in air intake side of carb that covers small hole inside air intake at bottom needed for proper funtion of zenith carb for Farmall 100.Also, what is proper name for this part? I am trying to help rebuild for a friend.I only have experience with my IH Cub's carb. Thanks

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Carb parts

Postby Eugene » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:35 pm

I have an excuse. CRS.

vanceboroguy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28586
Tractors Owned: 51 F CUb

Re: Carb parts

Postby vanceboroguy » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 pm

I found a small engine Welch plug at Napa to fit hole on carb.I had used these plugs in small engine carb rebuild kits but didn't know proper name for them.Clerk said some people call them core plugs.

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”