This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

CQ CQ CQ For all you "HAM RADIO" operators on here

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

CQ CQ CQ For all you "HAM RADIO" operators on here

Postby John Niekamp » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:52 pm

I have noticed in some of the profiles that there are a few of us "HAMS" (Amatuer Radio operators) are here on the fourm and I was talking to Rudi tonight on YIM and sent him this URL and he suggested posting this link here also.

http://www.hamband.com/html/video.html

then click on "HERE" to start the video

I don't know if these folks in the UK are just plain NUTs or has no better things to do. But it's worth looking at this video, it's in Real Player format, EVEN if your not a "HAM" you may undestand and get a kick out of this too, THEN again Mary didn't undertstand. ANYHOW, They got more guts than I do.

Donny M. you being and RF and antenna guy, you may be able to appreciate this too.

NOTE: I had to increase my server time out to 120 seconds on the newer version of Real Player.

73, de John Niekamp - N9GWV

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:39 pm

I've been to the top of 2K' towers plenty of times but never in a suit unless it was an RF suit :wink: 8)

John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

Postby John Niekamp » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:39 am

Well then Donny, ya didn't say if your were singing or not, LOL!

Myself, I can't carry a tune in a bucket.

John

Return to “Off Topic”