This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Update my member profile

How do I.... ?
meandmydeere
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49345
Tractors Owned: 1937 John Deere "B"
1941 John Deere "LA"
1947 John Deere "D"
1952 John Deere "B"
1949 John Deere "A"
(2) 1970 John Deere "70" L/G
1971 Case 442 L/G
1953 Farmall Cub
1962 Farmall Cub Lo Boy
w/Wagner loader
assortment of plows. disk,harvestors.
Circle of Safety: Y

Update my member profile

Postby meandmydeere » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:46 pm

For the life of me I can't remember how to update my member profile. I do remember it was a task to figure it out last time but I give up.
Also, how close are the member pins on the map? I see mine is off my a few miles but for security reasons, I am ok with it.

Mark (meandmydeere)
My wife say's I never listen to her, or something like that.
Amateur Extra class radio call sign AB8MS

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Re: Update my member profile

Postby Barnyard » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:52 pm

meandmydeere wrote:For the life of me I can't remember how to update my member profile. I do remember it was a task to figure it out last time but I give up.

Click on the "User Control Panel" link towards the top of the page and then click on "Profile". There you go, you can update from there.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

meandmydeere
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49345
Tractors Owned: 1937 John Deere "B"
1941 John Deere "LA"
1947 John Deere "D"
1952 John Deere "B"
1949 John Deere "A"
(2) 1970 John Deere "70" L/G
1971 Case 442 L/G
1953 Farmall Cub
1962 Farmall Cub Lo Boy
w/Wagner loader
assortment of plows. disk,harvestors.

Postby meandmydeere » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:43 pm

You probably had posted my answer but I did it all by myself without any help. I lost my mind but I did it.
Thanks, Mark
My wife say's I never listen to her, or something like that.
Amateur Extra class radio call sign AB8MS

Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Postby Scrivet » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:08 pm

If I recall correctly the pins are in the geographical center of your zip code not your actual address. I know that's where mine is as I don't live in the Mark Twain National Forest. That is also where any of the driving direction maps start you out if you just use the zip.

vtwarthog
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: -----------------------
63 IH cub lo-boy,
74 IH 154 w/3pt & creeper
72 IH 454 diesel w/loader

Postby vtwarthog » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:48 am

That's cool...
That would put my pin right through the wood stove at the local general store. It has it's own zip code with post office boxes, no rural delivery.
Paul Allard

bob in CT
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 06040
Tractors Owned: 77 Cub (red); 74 Cub; 52 Cub; 50 Cub ( post-demo)

Postby bob in CT » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:13 am

vtwarthog wrote:That's cool...
That would put my pin right through the wood stove at the local general store. It has it's own zip code with post office boxes, no rural delivery.

Hmm. The pin is up on the ridge about 1,000 feet north of Sill Brook Road and about the same east of 14. looks like you get some exercise to get your mail! :lol:

it is amazing to be able to se the spot in satellite view on Google maps. I remember when you had to send away to South Dakota to buy aerial photo prints from the declassified satellite photo collection..... it was not that long ago.

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Bob in CT wrote:it is amazing to be able to se the spot in satellite view on Google maps. I remember when you had to send away to South Dakota to buy aerial photo prints from the declassified satellite photo collection..... it was not that long ago.

What gets me is the clarity of the satellite photos :!: No they are not the really good stuff that NRO/NSA get today, but they are still awesome. I remember looking at some of the KH series birds and BigBird pics.. clarity was unreal - you could almost count the blades of grass (not lilterally). I look at the sat shots of my yard and it is absolutely amazing.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next few years as definition increases and it gets closer to real time as well.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

bob in CT
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 06040
Tractors Owned: 77 Cub (red); 74 Cub; 52 Cub; 50 Cub ( post-demo)

Postby bob in CT » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Rudi wrote:
Bob in CT wrote:it is amazing to be able to se the spot in satellite view on Google maps. I remember when you had to send away to South Dakota to buy aerial photo prints from the declassified satellite photo collection..... it was not that long ago.

What gets me is the clarity of the satellite photos :!: No they are not the really good stuff that NRO/NSA get today, but they are still awesome. I remember looking at some of the KH series birds and BigBird pics.. clarity was unreal - you could almost count the blades of grass (not lilterally). I look at the sat shots of my yard and it is absolutely amazing.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next few years as definition increases and it gets closer to real time as well.

A friend of mine worked at Perkin Elmer many years ago, where they made the optics (and also the oopsie Hubble mirror). i saw the unclassified stuff then and it was amazing. I understood you could resolve a license plate on the good stuff.

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:40 pm

Bob:

ahhh yup. remember the expression "counting the pimples on a gnats a...." :?: ... pretty much describes it. :lol: The technology...... is well just simply amazing. Takes your breath away almost :D
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”