This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Pre season deer pictures

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250
Circle of Safety: Y

Pre season deer pictures

Postby Yogie » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:12 am

Anyone got anything good yet ?
Come on lets share, I need something to get excited about before bow season opens.
I've got a few dandys photoed for the area we live in, I'll try to get something posted by weekend. :wink:
Their opening a special season this month (Sept.) 2 weeks of bow and 1 week of muzzle loading for doe only.
Kind of hot to hunt but they need to do something, their laying all over the road each morning on the way to work...
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

spiveyman
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 29644

Re: Pre season deer pictures

Postby spiveyman » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:57 am

I've been wanting to get one of those wildlife cameras, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. :roll: Bow season has been in a while here. Going hunting this weekend - guns started a little over a week ago and I'm finally getting time to take off and hunt. Can't wait ! :{_}:
Andrew Spivey

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

'49 Cub.....(Mr. Cub)

Trent M
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 62859
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Trent M » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:04 am

Our bow season starts Oct. 1 and there is no gun season until mid-Nov. I don't have a trail cam either, but I've been thinking about getting one.
Trent McPeak

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby BigBill » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:36 pm

All i know is my corn has disappeared there are husks and ears all over my lawn. The deer are having a ball. We have a 10pt buck about 200+ lbs around here too he is bold and proud too. He charges out of the woods and stands on the lawn. One of these days.....poke him and freeze him.... :lol:

Its almost time to fill the deer feeder with cracked corn. It runs twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening.

My three new cats huey, duey and louie (three brothers) are keeping the crows and everything else away from the corn so the deer have what i left out there for them. I figure the does will keep the bucks nearby.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”