This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Fordson fuel tank

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Fordson fuel tank

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:05 pm

My mother just called and she had received a phone call from a distant relative in central Arkansas looking for some information. While cleaning out a barn they came across a new fuel tank for an old Fordson. she didn't remeber what year or model the tractor had been, but did remember it had been on steel. Her husband died over 20 years ago, and I am assuming it to be NOS, but may be wrong. she thought it was a tractor from the 30s, but the lady is in her 90s, so she may have been in error about the year. She was wondering if it was worth anything, and the best way to go about selling it. So far as I know, none of her family are computer or ebay users.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”