This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

SC touch control

Farmall C, Super C Tractors, 200 & 230 1948-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Hairy Moose Knuckles
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1951 Super C

SC touch control

Postby Hairy Moose Knuckles » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Is there any special trick getting the hydraulics to work on a Super C? I pull/push the levers and nothing! It was working before I brought it home. I haven't tried it till today
:tractor: Its me, Ant-Knee :tractor:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: SC touch control

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:51 am

nope, other than the engine has to be running. :D Might want to check the fluid level, they have the same problem with the seal/o ring leaking into the engine as a cub has. The touch control manual in the Blue Ribbon section of Rudi's server covers Super A and C, as well as cub.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Hairy Moose Knuckles
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1951 Super C

Re: SC touch control

Postby Hairy Moose Knuckles » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:12 am

Thanks.
Yes, I had engine running and I just added fluid, but I mowed all day, so I will check to see if it leaked out.
:tractor: Its me, Ant-Knee :tractor:

Return to “Farmall C, Super C, 200 & 230”