This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

parts for 154 loboy

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jimyd
10+ Years
10+ Years

parts for 154 loboy

Postby jimyd » Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:55 pm

anyone know where to find a fiberglass grill shell for a 154 loboy?
also would like to find parts source for the 154
jimyd

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:58 pm

Jimy:

Let me be one of the first to say welcome to the Greatest Forum on the Net and to our wonderful Cub Family :!: :D

A good source for parts for a 154 will probably be JP Tractor Salvage. John and Jamie should have it. If not then possibly Tom over at TM Tractor Parts might. Either way, one of them will know where to get one. They are good people and a pleasure to do business with.

Many of the questions you might have could probably be answered in some of the knowledge sections/links available at this site. Might I suggest that you read New Members and Visitors, Please READ. The Cub FAQ's are filled with a lot of really good general knowledge and the Cub Info has some good trouble shooting tips. The Best of H.L. Chauvin puts a humourous yet very helpful tone to fixing your Cub. Also, the [urlhttp://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/index.html]Cub Manual Server[/url] has lots of info to assist you as well. The Owners Manual and the Parts Manual for the 154 are on the server under Numbered Series Cubs.

A lot of the maintenance issues for the Numbered Series Cubs are very similar to the Farmall Cub and the International Cub Lo-Boy.

Again, Welcome to the Cub Family :D
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:11 pm

jimyd - There is a discussion group dedicated to the numbered lo-boy series on Yahoo Groups. There are a couple of those guys who deal in parts and they likely will have what you need.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:17 pm

There is a fellow over on the atis.net cub forum who is parting out a 154. He may have what you need.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

jimyd
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby jimyd » Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:36 pm

thanks alot thats a whole lot more than i've been able to find
sounds like this forum will be fun and a whole lot of help
jimyd

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:42 pm

Jimy:

I subscribe to the IHLoBoy forum at Yahoo as well. Mostly cause I like to see what is up and ifn I can find me a loboy or a CubCadet close to me one of these days.

I find that it is a very difficult forum to navigate in, and there is a lot of other stuff that ends up there.

I know that this forum is for Cubs and Lo-Boys, but many of the denizens of this forum have Numbered Cubs or have experience with Numbered Cubs.

Feel free to post a question when every you need to. I am sure someone will have the answer.

Oh, if you want manuals, then you can order them from Binder Books. They are great people to deal with as well and their manuals are top flyte :!:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”