This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

We Are Live!!!!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:23 pm

Russ, I think the pictures have changed since tractor Bill asked his question. the original 3rd picture was a cub with a blue rear scoop on it, made similiar to yours. I can't find that picture now, and when i tried to find the tractor Saturday to get some pictures, it was already gone.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

tractor Bill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby tractor Bill » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:00 pm

rleggitt wrote:Hi Tractor Bill,

Will attempt to answer your question about what the blue thing is under
#3. Well that is our tractor and that is a "stalk cutter or chopper" that I
picked up from Mr. Dan England in Ar. a few weeks back.

It was manufactured by the John Blue Co. in Huntsville, Ala. I can
remember as a small child a neighbor of ours had one [may hve been
a different brand] on his cub that he cut his cotton and corn stalks with
after harvesting.

Thanks for the interest.

Thanks for the info. Guess I won't be needing one of those anytime soon.

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:32 pm

Hey Donny,

Sorry you could not make it to the show. Several of us were looking for you Friday morning. Hope to see you there next year. 8) I hope to see more forum members there next year as well. I am sure we will have a central meeting place to gather as we did this year. 8)

Bigdog had a great idea that never transpired....a farmallcub.com group photo. We will definitely have to do that next year. :wink:

I wish the downloads had been a little quicker. Maybe next year technology will have advanced enough to allow it. :roll:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:21 pm

Donny, I remebered something on time for the first time in years and then you didn't show up to get the homemade alternate drawbar. That thing was heavy to drag around. ImageImageImageImage
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:31 pm

I'd also like to suggest that the farmallcub.com group have a banquet or at least some type of social activity maybe Friday evening after the show closes.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:54 pm

Sounds good to me :!: This is something that us moderators can coordinate for next year. I'll keep it in mind for next year. :wink:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original

Postby Dennis » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:03 pm

Bigdog wrote:I'd also like to suggest that the farmallcub.com group have a banquet or at least some type of social activity maybe Friday evening after the show closes.

I really like that idea. I kind of kicked that around with Cub-Bud shortly before the Cubarama, but there was not really enough time to plan anything. Many, like me had to leave early on Saturday and missed the banquet :( A FarmallCub dinner would have made me feel a little bit better about having to leave early.

It was still the best of times!

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:25 pm

John, (Doing my best Eeyore imitation) I'm very sorry that we didn't make it to relieve you of all that weight. I'm such a bad guy for not showing up. Please feel free to flog me when we meet again. Oh :!: has anyone seen my tail :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously John, Sorry :!: :!: :!: :!: 8)

Arizona Mike
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 85615
Tractors Owned: 6 Cubs and no mas.

1947 Circle series Farmall Cub with Armstrong lift, belt pulley, 5"rims 6" tires, SN 563

1949 Farmall Cub with high crop option and hydraulics

1955 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1955 International Cub Loboy with fast hitch

1957 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1959 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
Location: way high up in the Huachuca Mt. at the bottom of a deep dark canyon

Postby Arizona Mike » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:52 am

Sorry we didn't get the group picture too. There was just too much going on all the time and being in one place for very long made me feel like I was missing something somewhere else.

I enjoyed meeting CB, Dennis, Lurker, Russ, Chuck, Darrell Darst, Jim and many more. Bigdog..I never paid you for my farmallcub.com cap...please send me a bill.

Its a great idea to have a get together next year. I was glad to make it to JP's dinner Saturday evening. Was that catfish great 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) . Everything was just planned out perfect.

Got to go check out the rest of Dennis' pictures now.

Thanks again to JP.

Mike
Last edited by Arizona Mike on Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide

Postby Cub-Bud » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:44 pm

Hey Mike,

Glad to see you made it safely home with 563. Keep us posted on the progress you make with the repairs. 8)

Greg Norman

Return to “Farmall Cub”