This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Found a Cub

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
S.H.A.F.T.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Found a Cub

Postby S.H.A.F.T. » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:02 pm

But I didn't buy it. The thing was sitting right out on our main street for sale! It's an early 1948, and it is in such nice original shape that I would never restore it. No rust at all and the paint and stickers are all good. Nicest original tool box and complete battery box I've seen in a while too. Comes with a swinging drawbar, a plow, potato hillers, a set of cultivators and right angle pully. All lights are there and the tractor is real nice. The lady said that she is going to let it set there for one more week and take the highest offer which right now stands at $2,500 (been sitting out for three days). Just thought I would share. Now you know what Cubs are going for in Lancaster PA.

S.H.A.F.T.
"Son, you can do it right, or you can do it again."

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”