This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

What Happened to My Cub For Sale Ad?

How do I.... ?
Dave.49.cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45066
Tractors Owned: 1949 Farmall Cub - Working Tractor -Mowing, log skidding, snow plowing.
1947 Farmall Cub - My Dad's

What Happened to My Cub For Sale Ad?

Postby Dave.49.cub » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:23 am

Hi all,

I'm probably missing something real simple - But I can't see my For Sale ad any more. Did it expire? Can I get it back and repost?

Thanks!

Dave.49.Cub
Dave.49.cub

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Hengy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 15101
eBay ID: lacrosseorgans
Skype Name: Mike.Hengelsberg
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub "Merlin"
1955 Cub "Lewis"
Cub Trailer
A-60 Blade
Cub-22 Mower
193 Plow
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: What Happened to My Cub For Sale Ad?

Postby Hengy » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi Dave!

How long have you had the ad up on the forum? Ads in the For Sale forum do "fall off" if they are left alone and have no activity for 21 days. (I think it is 21 Days). The "Cub Vine" is pruned every 7 days. That is why you see some of the folks who are posting a for sale hitting a reply to the ad when it gets close to expiring...they will post something like "TTT" (To the Top) or Still for Sale...This is just to bring the ad back to the top and give it another 21 days before it expires...

If your ad has dropped off the back end, you will have to recompose it and post it all over again...

Mike in La Crosse, WI
Mike (Happy as a Lark in Allison Park, PA)
Image Image

Check out my Restoration Thread (1955 Cub, Lewis)

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”