This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hood support - two screws at bottom?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
WJ
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WJ » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:27 pm

Rudi wrote:Yup, will post when they are available. Hopefully next week. Got a couple battery boxes and a pto shield to get finished first. The clips will be next.
Thanks.. I will keep my eyes open. :shock: :shock:
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

Got one.

Postby allenlook » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:14 am

I must be blind. I do have one clip, on the left, but I need one for the right. I also had to tap out the nut on the right side of the hood as it had a broken bolt in it. Had to oversize it.

Now I find that my replacement bolster has to have ALL the holes retapped (including all the radiator holes, what a chore) as well as the dogleg mounts, and one has a bolt broken in IT!
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

Return to “Farmall Cub”