This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Delivery Boy????

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Delivery Boy????

Postby Donny M » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:20 pm

Well I think I know why John was telling me he was looking forward to my visit; I was just a delivery boy for some parts from his not too local Case/IH dealer :!: :lol: :lol: This morning I was awakened by a call (which I didn't answer). It was John wanting me to stop by the dealer and pick up some parts to save him the trip. I did this without hesitation.
When I arrived at John's place with the bag of parts in my hand he said "Hi Donny thanks for picking that up for me, nice to meet you see you at Cubarama". Shoot he was all gittery and such, wouldn't even let me see his Cubs. He told me that they were all locked up with a snarling dog and that I had better stay away. As for the parts he showed me from his burnt Cub; They got burnt from a lightning strike :!: :lol: :lol:
The lightning was a sign from GOD, I left in a hurry :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seroiusly,
We had a good visit :!: :!: I heard lots of good story's and wanted to stay longer but work was calling; I had to leave :( :( Shoot I didn't even eat any biscuts.

Merlin,
I'll see you on the way home :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”