This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

We Need a Little Help

Prayer Requests, Family Announcements, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

We Need a Little Help

Postby Rudi » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:45 pm

Guys and Gals.

I know the power of prayer. I know how much it helps families when they are dealing with what ever crosses the Lord gives them. Sometimes I think the crosses are to remind us to pray and to ask for prayer to the Lord. I do know HE listens.. so

I/we need a few please.

Whilst we were getting my father-in-laws wood split this morning (about 7 of us all working together as a family), Em got a call from Mandy. Abbigail was having problems. Em got ready, left in Bri's car, and was on her way when she got another call from Mandy. Abbigail stopped breathing. 911 was called, it was called a Code Blue and immediate and massive medical response was given thank the Lord for that. Abbigail arrived at the hospital mostly unresponsive, blue and had started to beathe, but only minimally. Probably about 3 to 5 minutes passed from time of the call to resucitation and the Code Blue. I found out a little while later, they did not want me to go nutz... which I almost did anyways.

Abbigail is now in the hospital, admitted and is breathing, her O2 sats are where they should be, but they do not know what happened. She is allergic to milk, seems she is allergic to soy substitutes badly and she has laryngomalia or something like that on top of a host of other stuff. She has already had a brain Ultrasound, X--Rays up the wazzoo.. they spent a long time trying to get an IV in and still cannot.. her veins just are not co-operating and she has to stay at least till Monday/Tuesday for tests that can only be run weekdays. Sooo.. here we are.. going nutz with worry.

Abby is a very sick little girl and she really needs some comforting. I would humbly ask for your prayers for my baby granddaughter whom I am just getting to know and need to have .... We are worried sick and have no idea what is wrong. There is going to be constant family care for her, right now her Mom, Dad and her Aunt Sabrina are with her, Kristina is going up in the morning and Emilie has been there since before lunch time today. I saw her a bit earlier this afternoon, and my heart is breaking for this beautiful little girl.

So please, would you be so kind as to keep my Abby in your thoughts over this weekend, and as you talk to your Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, would you mind mentioning my little Abby.

Thanks and Peace to you all (+)
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Charles (49) Mo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63031

Re: We Need a Little Help

Postby Charles (49) Mo » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:48 pm

Our prayers are with you.....

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:06 pm

Will do, Rudi.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Postby Bill Hudson » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:38 pm

Rudi,

Our prayers are will Abbigail and your family. May you know and feel God's comfort. Remember that God promises a safe landing, not a smooth passage.

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

ellen
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby ellen » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:29 pm

I'll be happy to.

Lance Leitzel
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45011
Tractors Owned: 1960 Loboy
1974 154 Loboy
1968 72 Cub Cadet

Postby Lance Leitzel » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:38 pm

Our prayers are with you and yours. :||):

Lance and family.
Ego diligo meus tracti.
(I love my tractors)

H. L. Chauvin
Team Cub
Team Cub

Postby H. L. Chauvin » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:14 pm

Hi Rudi,

Difficult for one to respond how one feels deep down at a time like this; however, one way is to please let Emilie know that that lots of us are blessed with precious grand children that we adore, & that we can all sincerely sense the need for profound family support.

Also please let her be comforted to know that every view of your message is a prayer in itself, with a Forum such as this!

H. L. Chauvin

Joe Malinowski
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 01035
eBay ID: jayrod01035
Tractors Owned: 1975 F cub, 1965 F cub, 1949 parts cub,1953 F cub 1942 JD LA, 1988 JD 330 diesel

Postby Joe Malinowski » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:40 pm

Done Rudy.
Joe
22 mower 5', grader blade, 189 two way moldboard plow, cultivators ,danco C2 mower,1961 Comet, 1984 BMW 318i

Part of life is falling down, living is getting back up.

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:01 pm

I guess y'all know how much this means to me and to my family. We have been feeling a bit stronger tonight, and this is part of the reason why. God Bless you all...

Peace (+)
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420

Postby George Willer » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:24 pm

Rudi and Em,

And of course the rest of your family.

I don't usually respond to messages requesting prayers because I prefer mine to be private, but the little ones are really special. Please know that your family is in our prayers too. I'm quite sure your grand daughter Abby has God's attention. His will WILL be done.
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

deputy jailer
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby deputy jailer » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:23 am

rudi

Prayers are on the way from the Meredith family from wky. Please keep us posted.

H. L. Chauvin
Team Cub
Team Cub

Postby H. L. Chauvin » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:01 am

HI Rudi,

Still hoping for Abby early this morning.

Dites a votre femme, (nee LeBlanc, je me souviens), que nous n'allons jamais cesse penser a votre petite!

Bien sincierement, avec sentiments distingues de Sud-Louisiane,

H. l. Chauvin

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:16 am

God bless her. Bev and I pray for her complete recovery.
Bill

Jim Roy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jim Roy » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:15 am

Rudi,
I am very sorry that I am so late but I just saw your post. I might be late but God is never late. Betty and I are raising our hands toward Heaven and lifting our Prayer to God in the namd of Jesus. May Abby recover soon and the Dr's find the source of her problem to avoid it in the future. Prayers for your entire faimly.
Jim and Betty
My wife has a long honey do list, I read it, thank about it, than take a nap to see if it goes away.
49 Cub

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:25 am

Rudy - We have your entire family in our prayers. Especially little Abby. Keep the faith my friend.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Return to “Sharing with Friends and Family”