This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

OT: Loader/ snowplow for M

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Weav27
10+ Years
10+ Years

OT: Loader/ snowplow for M

Postby Weav27 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:57 am

I apoligize for the off topic and will make it brief. I went to an auction this past weekend to help my brother in law to buy a lowboy with 5' woods mower. It was in nice shape and he bought it for 2,000. He wanted a real mower. Anyhow he also bought a Very Very nice unrestored M without a single dent and M&W hand clutch for 1,750. I am trying to find him a loader or snowplow for this winter. Anyone have or know of one for sale. A good frame is needed as we can run a cylinder mounted on the front if the other cylinders are bad just to get through this winter. Thanks in advance.

Alan
Working on tractors is a true test of one's ability to balance patience and temper.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Weav27
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Weav27 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:59 am

Forgot,

Located in central PA but could possibly travel to surrounding areas within a couple hundred miles.
Working on tractors is a true test of one's ability to balance patience and temper.

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

Parts, tractors, etc.

Postby allenlook » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:13 am

Weav,

I'm not sure what you think about the distance, but I've been to Manheim a few times to pick up Porsches at the auctions down there, and it wasn't that much of a drive back (at least not in a Porsche) :)

Anyway, here's a link to our local advertisement paper for just about anything, and there's several loaders and plows listed in various parts of upstate NY. I'd suggest doing a search for "tractor" first just to see what's out there, and then maybe narrowing it down by "loader" or "plow".

http://www.wantaddigest.com
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”