This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

low pressure

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Garland Terry
10+ Years
10+ Years

low pressure

Postby Garland Terry » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:31 pm

Okay where can I get a gauge to check the hydraulic pressure on a 154. I have fixed part of my problem by replaceing the control valve with one from Bates inc. I can control the up and down and the belly cylinder doesent creep out any more but Now the lift will only go up with the motor wound up all the way!! and the 3 point will colapse a couple of inches when I put my weight on it. somebody help me please. If I don't get this thing going my bride is going to run me off. :censored:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: low pressure

Postby Eugene » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:07 pm

Hardware store in the plumbing section. Look for a guage that reads at least 1500 lbs psi. Guages come in a number of thread sizes - so take the plug with you when you pick up a guage. They are not very expensive -- Last one with 1/4" pipe threads cost me just under $13-.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Garland Terry
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: low pressure

Postby Garland Terry » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:00 pm

Problem solved I repaced the pump. I bought one on e-bay a few weeks ago cause I could buy it right. But anyway I still don't know why the other pump don't work. :{_}:

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”