This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

can't post

How do I.... ?
Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

can't post

Postby Jack Donovan » Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:01 pm

Can't seem to post on cub cudet board.? :roll: Any idea's . Jack

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Clark Thompson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 36310
Tractors Owned: 1975 IH cub,1948 farmall cub,1979 international 3200 skid steer and a 1974 John deere 350B dozer.

Postby Clark Thompson » Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:35 pm

Jack, I've been haveing the same problem for the last month.. but sometimes i can post on the cadet site and sometimes not.. most of the time cant post anything at all at either site.. i have found by useing internet explorer i can get through. If i use AOHELL :oops: i never can post.

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Thu Mar 13, 2003 12:58 am

I've hade the same prob on this site and never tried on the cudet form untill the other day. Thought that I might have to join the cudet club? Maybe thats why it's not to active? No one can post :roll:

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Mar 13, 2003 8:09 am

Jack and all:

All the forums are the same here. There is no difference, if you can post on one, you should be able to post on the other.

The question is - which browser are you using. AOL seems to be a real bad choice for a browser, and anything less than IE 4.0 or Netscape 4.7 seems to give problems.

I can post on all the forums in either IE 6 or Netscape 4.74.

Here is a solution

http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp

If you are running IE 4 or better, and Windows 98 or better go to the above url, and follow the prompts - this will upgrade your IE to 6.something which is the latest browser. It will also fix a lot of the security gliches as well as some of the bugs and problems that have been found to

1- cause windows to operate eradically or not at all
2- fix holes that cause subprograms to crash or run with errors
3- fix security issues.

I personally will not upgrade from Netscape 4.74. It is fine for what I want which is basically the email client.

Try these steps and see what happens
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”