This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Posting photos from the WHS archives

FarmallCub.Com forum rules, suggestions, feedback & information.
Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Posting photos from the WHS archives

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:11 pm

I see a lot of people are posting pictures from the Wisconsin Historical Society's IH-McCormick Collection.
This is great........that is why we have spent so much time raising money for the archives.....so we can share the collection: pictures, paint committee decisons etc...
I would like to ask one thing. If you do post an image from the WHS please credit the picture as such and include the WHI image number.
This accomplishes a few things: you are giving credit to archives (who maintain, care and make available to you) and also it makes it easier for people to order prints etc..if they want to.
The link to the images and paint committee decisions can be found on the Historical Society's website: http://www.wisconsinhistory.org

Thanks,
Mike Schmudlach
IHCC Laison to the Wisconsin Historical Society's IH-McCormick Colection
Member of the Board of Curators WHS
30 + tractors including 2 French Super Cubs, French Cubs, 1963 Industrial Cub, 1955 Cub Highcrop etc...German and French built IH tractors and some bigger IH tractors. Of course I have about 20 IH trucks and an IH refridge in the Shop.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

greg49
10+ Years
10+ Years

IH Stuff

Postby greg49 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:40 pm

Mike,

I don't think you have enough IH stuff.Ya oughta be ashamed of yourself,especially being associated with the WSA.Seriously, the association has been a great deal of help to me when I was restoring a 1915-1917 McCormick hay tedder and a 1920's Deering hay rake.Keep up the great work. I think we all appreciate it.

Greg
1915-1917 McCormick Tedder ,1920's Deering Hay Rake, 1949 Cub,Oliver horse drawn plow 83n,syracuse plow,hussey plow, various planet jr. cultivators

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: IH Stuff

Postby Jim Becker » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:27 am

greg49 wrote:I don't think you have enough IH stuff.

He is down a bit because of all the duplicates he sold at the IHCC auction to make room for more stuff.

greg49
10+ Years
10+ Years

IH stuff

Postby greg49 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:54 am

OH BROTHER!!!
1915-1917 McCormick Tedder ,1920's Deering Hay Rake, 1949 Cub,Oliver horse drawn plow 83n,syracuse plow,hussey plow, various planet jr. cultivators

Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:56 pm

Jim forgot to mention that a lot of it went on his trailer to head to Texas.

The worst part is that Jim helped me load it at my house to haul to the auction.
We then loaded it back on my gooseneck to haul back home and THEN on to Jim's trailer.
30 + tractors including 2 French Super Cubs, French Cubs, 1963 Industrial Cub, 1955 Cub Highcrop etc...German and French built IH tractors and some bigger IH tractors. Of course I have about 20 IH trucks and an IH refridge in the Shop.

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:01 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about that stuff. I wonder where I put it. All I rememberd hauling back here was a grill that I was neither buying nor selling. I do remember starting the raffle tractor so we could load it to take to the auction.

Return to “Forum Rules, Suggestions, Feedback & Information”