This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

sickle mower

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
MR ED
10+ Years
10+ Years

sickle mower

Postby MR ED » Sun May 16, 2004 8:23 am

anyone have a manual for the haban sickle mower?? would like a copy or purchase one...Thanks...Ed

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Scott C
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Scott C » Sun May 16, 2004 8:36 am

Ed,
If it's either one of these, shoot me an email with your address and I'll get you a copy.

MR ED
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby MR ED » Sun May 16, 2004 10:46 am

Thanks Scott....i will email you with my address...let me know the cost & i will gladly pay you right away...were is the model number located?? i cant find any that is like the 2 you have listed....Thanks Ed

MR ED
10+ Years
10+ Years

sickle mower >SCOTT<

Postby MR ED » Sun May 23, 2004 10:35 am

Hi Scott...did you receive my email with the address ?? if not please let me know & i will resend....looking forward to reading the manuals once i receive them.
Thanks Ed

Scott C
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Scott C » Wed May 26, 2004 2:20 pm

Ed,
I got it, it'll be a little delay.
I'm in the process of moving and all my data CD's are buried somewhere. Good thing is, we close tomorrow and move in Saturday, should be able to find stuff after that.

Return to “Cub Cadet”