This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mott Mower blades

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Elmer Fields
10+ Years
10+ Years

Mott Mower blades

Postby Elmer Fields » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:05 pm

I have a Mott flail mower and I'm looking for new blades (knives) for it .They are 3/4" wide by 5" long. I beleive they are called finishing blades and the #is 102086. I have found a place here that can order them but they are 1 dollar each. Maybe some one knows a better source.

Elmer.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:32 pm

go to http://www.flailmaster.com Mott is now Alamo. The blades you are needing are .47 each. Don't try to reuse the cotter keys, I hate to loose a dollars worth of blades and pin because I trie to save a nickel cotter key.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Elmer Fields
10+ Years
10+ Years

mott mower blades

Postby Elmer Fields » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:46 pm

John,
Thanks for the prompt reply. I'll call them monday morning. Evidently they have changed blade styles because mine are 3/4" by 5" and the new ones are 1 1/4" by 5". Thanks again.
Elmer.

Return to “Farmall Cub”