This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

HP Photo

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

HP Photo

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:42 pm

Just received an email from Hp Photo that effective April 26 they will no longer allow linking to auction sites or discussion forums.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

jim turner
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 64784
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby jim turner » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:01 am

John; I recieved the same message, now what are we to do how can we post pictures
Jim Turner

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:49 am

My ISP includes 10Meg of web space with my service. I use it for pictures. Below is an example picture that was just out there cluttering up some of my 10Meg.

If you right click the picture and look at the properties, you can see the web address that is off of my home page.

Jerry56
10+ Years
10+ Years

Pictures

Postby Jerry56 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:50 am

Try photobucket.com
Right now it's a free host, but he does look for donations...
Jerry
The best of what's left

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:12 pm

I agree with Jim. Pretty well all ISP's offer webspace with your internet account. If you are not aware of the address for your webspace, just ask your ISP's help desk, and they will let you know the address, which ftp client you can use and answer anyother questions you have.

As for some of these free hosting sites, well if people continue to hot link to these sites, they will no longer be free because of the bandwidth used and the sheer volume of traffic that is generated. Most of these people purchase server space (unless they own their own server), and they pay by the gigabyte for throughput (traffic).

I would definitely use your ISP's 10 meg page for hot-linking pics, it is the most affordable option as you are already paying for it!

Yust me dos centavos
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Farmall Cub”