This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

New Idea Hay Wagon Part II

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
mark1757
10+ Years
10+ Years

New Idea Hay Wagon Part II

Postby mark1757 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:14 pm

Well I promised the wife that the running gear to the hay wagon would be finish by the end of the summer.
Here's the finish product.

http://photos.cubfest.com/displayimage.php?album=405&pos=0

Last edited by mark1757 on Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
"But the Farmall Cub is part of the family, we could never sell it." My wife. 4/9/2007

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:23 pm

Mark - it is looking very good! If you click on the edit button on your post you will see the actual link to the picture. If you click on the image that opens in your link it will take you to the actual image location.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

AlanPCUBS
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby AlanPCUBS » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:50 pm

Very nice mark I too have one of those projects going. I have a David Bradly running gear. I am very interested on your progress. so keep us updated. I have never built a wagon before but am hoping it wont be to painful :lol: Do you have a plan or are you just going for it? Anyway good luck. Alan

PageRob
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 86040
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub "Black Cat"
Mamod TE1A "Kayenta"

Postby PageRob » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:54 pm

Looking good! My dad and his father made a trailer out of an old Essex car axle and wheels! Nothing but the wheels and axle remained when we went out to Kansas. Looks like you're trailer is much more durable already!
"The only thing we did was wrong was stay in the wilderness too long/the only thing we did was right was the day we started to fight."
-Old Spiritual

mark1757
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby mark1757 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:44 am

Bigdog wrote:Mark - it is looking very good! If you click on the edit button on your post you will see the actual link to the picture. If you click on the image that opens in your link it will take you to the actual image location.

Thanks Bigdog for all your help. :D
No matter what I do, I just can't seem to get the pictures to show.
Must be that magnetic field around me.
Mark
"But the Farmall Cub is part of the family, we could never sell it." My wife. 4/9/2007

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”