This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Dad's Farmall H

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Dad's Farmall H

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:08 pm

I have posted some pictures of Dad's H at http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/com.hp.H ... d=90540132
The pictures are of a homemade hay rick for moving loose hay, an Uncle plowing corn, and Dad and I driving wooden fence posts with the loader. Time frame is late 40s and early 60s.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

parts man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby parts man » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:48 pm

Nice pictures John!! :D I noticed the second set of wheel weights looked diferent, were they after-market, or the factory second set?
V.P. of T.S.A. (taking stuff apart)

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:56 pm

Actually there are 3 sets of weights on it (also fluid in tires). The inner set I assume are standard for an H, they are thinner and extend further out on the wheel. . The middle and outer ones I haven't the faintest idea what they originally were from. The center set is not quite as large a diameter as the outer ones.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:04 pm

Great pictures John :!: :!: :!:

I love those black and white pictures they have character :!: :!:

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”