This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Rivet Buster II

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Brent
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93510

Rivet Buster II

Postby Brent » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:45 am

:( :( :( Well I received the rivet buster yesterday and the end that compresses the rivet is busted. Couldn't see that in the picture because it was retracted in the housing. I guess I'll hang it on the side of the barn with the other old tools. First time I ever bid for anything on ebay and I was had. Glad it was only $27.00.
Always try the easiest thing first.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:21 am

Brent, Sorry to hear your first eBay experience was a bummer. You have to read the descriptions very closely for hints of condition on item for sale. Plus always check the sellers feedback to see what good or bad experiences other buyers have had with the seller. I also learned the hard way but still buy things that are great deals or hard to find items.
Then came Bronson

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:15 pm

Brent, if the description doesn't say it was damaged, send the seller a message saying you are not satisfied. he may give you a refund, if he won't, leave negative feedback. I have bought and sold a number of items on Ebay, and have always been able to work out any problems.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

welderrx
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 52 Cub Fast Hitch 68 Lo-Boy 66 Cub Cadet 125 100 Manure Spreader Wagner Loader
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby welderrx » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:10 pm

You might want to see if the rivit tool that valuebilt sells is the same brand as your new one as I think they still sell parts for them. T.J.
Blue Mountain Antique Gas and Steam Engine Association

Return to “Farmall Cub”