This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

New Cub On The Block

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cub-Hoser
10+ Years
10+ Years

New Cub On The Block

Postby Cub-Hoser » Tue Feb 24, 2004 6:39 pm

I just wanted to say Howdy to all you Cub Junkie's. Being the new cub on the block I would like to share a story with you all about becoming a Cub owner this past year! In 1950 my Wife's Grandfather purchaced a new cub off the show room floor,In 1970 he sold the cub to a truck patch farmer several mile's away, then in 1979 my Father purchaced the Cub and then sold it to me in 2003. So as you can see this Cub has been in both side's of My Wife's and myself's family, And here it is to stay. Cub-Hoser [/img]

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:08 pm

:P Welcome to the Cub family board Cub-Hoser. Thats quite a nice story about your Cub being in the family since new. Also it is great to know the complete history of your Cub as most of us here dont know where ours originated from. :roll:
Then came Bronson

Ron L
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 18603
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
1955 Cub

Postby Ron L » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:10 pm

Cub-Hoser. Welcome aboard. Nice story. It must be something special to not only be a Cub owner, but to know it's history and be connected. If your experienced with Cubs, some of us could use the imput. If not, then this board is the perfect place to learn (starting with the "announcement" at the top of the posts). Again, welcome.....
Ron

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:30 pm

Welcome aboard Cub-Hoser! Good to see new cubs on the board.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Cub-Hoser
10+ Years
10+ Years

Thank's for the warm welcome

Postby Cub-Hoser » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:47 pm

Thank-you for the warm reception, The answer to your question about cub's, I know my way around the little guy's but we mostly had super A's and H's. My Father had a repair shop for small tractor's and small gas engine's for a good many years until his health failed, As a matter of fact when i got the cub the engine top end was torn down and with his health he couldnt remember how to put in back together, so that's when i purchaced it to keep it in the family. Once again Thank you for listening Cub-Hoser

parts man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby parts man » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:54 pm

Cub-hoser, welcome!! Congratulations on the family cub!!! It's very nice to have a piece of history, but even better when it's family history!!!
V.P. of T.S.A. (taking stuff apart)

Return to “Farmall Cub”