This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hi from Michigan

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
clementine
10+ Years
10+ Years

Hi from Michigan

Postby clementine » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:18 am

Our first tractor arrived a few years ago and I thought that'd be it. All of a sudden my husband - Clem - finds "just one more" and now we have tractors comin' out our ears (although I hear you can't have too many). When I went out to the garage yesterday and found our 4 year old cleaning his "tractor" (a Mini battery powered John Deere - we thought about painting it red . . . ), I figured it was over. So as they say - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Into Tractors
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45387

Postby Into Tractors » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:03 am

Welcome aboard :!: Glad to hear you have accepted your husbands "Disease" so well :lol: Don't worry, I'm sure you have the same thoughts as my wife does, she always knows where to find me, she knows I'm not out bar-hopping, and if I'm not at home or in the barn playing, I'm probably out buying parts or supplies. Welcome again, MD
Mike Duncan

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:43 am

Welcome Clementine! My grandson has one of those battery powered tractors. We offered to paint it red at CubFest in 05 but he wouldn't hear of it. He now has his own cub cadet to ride on. Gotta start 'em young!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55

Postby Rick Prentice » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:27 am

Welcome Clementine. When I first saw that name, I thought to myself, Clem is going to be dissapointed about someone using a name similar to his :shock: Now after seeing who you are, I don't think that anymore :D :D . I'm sure it put a smile on his face, it did mine.

Thanks for sharing that,
Rick
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

Jim Roy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jim Roy » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:17 am

Welcome Clementine you are on the best form on the web as you will see. :) :)
Jim
My wife has a long honey do list, I read it, thank about it, than take a nap to see if it goes away.
49 Cub

Clem
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 48463
Tractors Owned: 1956 FAST HITCH CUB
MODEL 10 CUB TRAILER
2 1950 Demonstrators

Postby Clem » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:38 pm

This was quite a surprise :D, I noticed the other day my wife wanted to drive one of the cubs around. Now I guess she will get to pick which cub will be hers. She is going to have to draw straws with Cal for a couple of them :lol:

Anyways, you'll be seeing us at cubfest!

deputy jailer
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby deputy jailer » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:22 am

Welcome aboard 8)

pete1941
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby pete1941 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:32 am

Welcome, Clementine!! I know you will enjoy the forum. Great bunch of folks :D . Pete

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:41 am

Clementine:

Welcome to the Cub family... If you can't beat em - join em works for me.... I got Em and my girls to give me a hand occassionally on the Cubs, and they have driven them every now and then. They seem to enjoy it, which is fine.

Please do enjoy the forums, check out the Farming Life if you are into gardening and stuff, the Better Half forum (Em is the mod.. - WiseOwl) and we look forward to those contributions.

And again welcome.. it is always a pleasure to see the Better Halves involved in the Cubs or better yet, having their own :!: :wink: :D :D 8) :D
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Introduce Yourself”