This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

The better than the rest of us club :-)

How do I.... ?
Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

The better than the rest of us club :-)

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:34 pm

Hey, how do you join the Special Cub Club. Is there an interview process?
How many Cubs do you have to own? Do they have to be restored to correct police standards? Do you need a #&*! Cub Owner hat?
Do you have to mount a PLOW in under 4 minutes? Do you have to own a Ken Updike autographed Cub Book like some of the members have?
Us Cheeseheads are never invited to the Big Dance. :-(
Feeling Rejected in Wisconsin,
Mike

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Tedd Ill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Tedd Ill » Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:41 pm

Looks like you are a member...... :D

Is there a big dance?? Can I bring my wife???? :D :D :D :D
Had a '57 Lo-boy, and loved it!! Will have another...
Always looking......

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:58 pm

"Do you have to mount a PLOW in under 4 minutes?"
That's not good enough. You have to be able to install rear mount disk plow in under 20 minutes :lol:
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Sun Feb 23, 2003 10:36 am

I am doing the "I am a Cub Club Member Dance" as I type this. The only problem is I do not know the words to the song.
John, Mounting Cub implements could be a great event at Cubarama or at George's.
We could have timed event champions for different implements. The winners in each catagory could recive a Gold plated (painted) Cub implement mounting bolt attached to a 2x4 with bailing wire. Any other type of award would not meet our exacting standards.
Mike

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Feb 23, 2003 10:39 am

Maybe we could also have an event for most creative way to support implement in place while installing bolts.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Feb 23, 2003 12:25 pm

Mike:

Like the idea and the trophy sounds neat!

Take pictures - post pictures!

Hope you guys actually do that or something similar - would probably be a hoot - wish I could go!
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Chuck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Chuck » Sun Feb 23, 2003 6:49 pm

I guess if your like me and only have time to keep up with the board every couple of days and don't respond enough you get relegated to lower class status. I'm still tryin to figure out all the new stuff on this board and how to use it. Maybe they just don't want to confuse me any more than I already am! Oh well, gives us something to dream about for the future, being able to read the Cub Club messages!! We can only hope.

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Dennis » Sun Feb 23, 2003 8:26 pm

Chuck wrote:I guess if your like me and only have time to keep up with the board every couple of days and don't respond enough you get relegated to lower class status. I'm still tryin to figure out all the new stuff on this board and how to use it. Maybe they just don't want to confuse me any more than I already am! Oh well, gives us something to dream about for the future, being able to read the Cub Club messages!! We can only hope.

Chuck / Everyone - currently membership consists of simply requesting to be included. Nothing special about that... Just send me an email/private message or request through the "usergroup" button at the top of the screen (preferred method.)
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”