This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

SANTA BROUGHT A PART TODAY

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dan Robertson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47421
eBay ID: gotowin
Tractors Owned: 55 cub,
74 cub,
Cub Cadet 1515,
Case 580B TLB,
53 Ford Jubilee,
MF 271XE,
JD 3130,
JD gater

SANTA BROUGHT A PART TODAY

Postby Dan Robertson » Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:56 pm

My newly purchased hydraulic bypass block thanks to WKPoor's efforts arrived in the mail today. :D The block looks great, and he even sent a gasket with it. :D Now if I can just get Chris B over on the ATIS board to make me a deal on that next to worthless blade. :wink: Thank You again WKPoor.
:) Dan Robertson :)

:oops: We all make mistakes :oops:
I try to keep mine to a minimum

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

jim turner
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 64784
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby jim turner » Thu Dec 25, 2003 10:06 am

I like Dan got a nice block in the mail today with gasket it looks really good. Thanks WK
Jim Turner

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Dec 25, 2003 11:29 am

Santa was good here too :!: :D

I finally have a copy of Guy Fay's Letter Series courtesy of my daughter. It is a very difficult book to get, it is not available in any of the local book stores and my daughter got it for me from Amazon.

Great reading for the next while! :D

Merry Christmas to all, and I hope Santa has been good to each of you and brought you what you wished for. He did for us!

Our son came home from the island, so we are all together for the holidays again. That is the most important part, being together. The rest is just icing on the cake - or should I say, stuffing in the turkey! Merry Christmas to you all.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Daniel Stuckey
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Daniel Stuckey » Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:34 pm

Not to sound dumd, that I can do easy, but what is this hydraulic bypass block used for. Thanks for edgamakatin me. :shock:
Enjoy life, do what you can, and quit your complaining. This will make life better!

Dan Robertson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47421
eBay ID: gotowin
Tractors Owned: 55 cub,
74 cub,
Cub Cadet 1515,
Case 580B TLB,
53 Ford Jubilee,
MF 271XE,
JD 3130,
JD gater

Postby Dan Robertson » Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:54 pm

Daniel, this bypass diverter block shown here Image is used to add extra remote hydraulics to the cub touch control system. It is installed in this location shown Image Can be used for Front loader, split front /rear rockshaft control, and some are working on front blade hydraulic angle control. I am considering/ thinking of a possible front snowblade mounted in conjunction with a center mount blade.
:) Dan Robertson :)

:oops: We all make mistakes :oops:

I try to keep mine to a minimum

WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WKPoor » Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:26 pm

Glad you guys liked it. We aim to please. My next project is a bushing for the return fluid into the touch control. It will enable you to plomb your 1/2" pipe thread return line in where this is a 7/8" machine thread. Basically it will be an adapter fitting. Also I'm working on a complete tutorial for anyone interested descibing the basics of aux hydraulic power on the Cub. I only sent the one gasket because until I get my Cub out of the shop and remove my lines I won't know for sure what the other gasket looks like. So for now I've included the same as would have come with the one from IH. Bill

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Thu Dec 25, 2003 5:04 pm

I got some of the "red stuff" for Christmas, too. A 2004 Farmall calendar and copies of International Harvester Tractor Data Book and Farmall Letter Series Tractors. I, like Rudi, have got some good reading to take care of in the weeks to come. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone :!:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Return to “Farmall Cub”