This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Logging In

How do I.... ?
Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Logging In

Postby Donny M » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:31 pm

Why do I have to log in every time I visit? I have checked the box countless times and still have to log in manually.

Also who pays for all the bandwidth used by this board?

Thanks,
Donny

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:56 pm

Donny, Do you log out when you leave? If so, don't log out, then when you come back, you won't have to log in.

Dennis is footing the bill for this site as far as I know. I would be willing to contribute to this fine site as I'm sure it ain't cheap.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:24 pm

Thanks BD. I don't know Dennis's role but he shouldn't have to foot the bill alone. I would also be willing to contribute $$. I sometimes ask premature questions but everyone helps me out and is very patient.

I hope we're not opening a big can of worms here but it seems that maybe donations could be taken, then you can pay if you have the means. And if not keep sucking Dennis dry :lol: :lol: :lol: Dennis must really be a good guy (I hope he's not reading this) I know it takes alot of time, effort and $$ to do something like this and with over 600 registered users surley we can find a way to help :!: :!: :!:

Donny

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:15 pm

Dony, you also need cookies enabled on your browser.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Joe Shaffer
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Joe Shaffer » Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:27 pm

Donny is right. This is a mighty fine site. I don't contribute anything worthwhile but I access it daily. I would be willing to contribute. Joe.

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:18 pm

Dennis,

What say you???????

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Dennis » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:29 am

It's a free site dedicated to the Farmall Cub line of tractors (my contribution to their continued longevity!)

Just like a city/state/national park, help me take care of this site, help others when you can and most of all enjoy your Cub's!

Patronize the few advertisers on the main page, JP Tractor and TM Tractor Parts. They have both supported this site for the last two years and it is greatly appreciated. If you want to purchase a Cub book, please use the link on the main page as I get a small referral fee which helps support the site and you get some great books!

I provide the stage; the Cub's and all of you are the stars :!:
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:34 am

Fair enough :!: :!:

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”