This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Help identify this brush hog make and model.

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154
Tractors Owned: 1969 Farmall Cub
1952 Cub
1942 Farmall H

Re: Help identify this brush hog make and model.

Postby tmays » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:44 pm

Indy4570 wrote:PTO speed a factor? from what I read the cub is way faster than the 540 most PTO driven implements are run at? is that old brush hog really gonna spin at 1800 rpms? did i miss something here?

Hook that thing behind the cub and it would go Gruuuunnnttt....don’t think so... :lol:
Thomas

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

pokitisme
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 64132
Skype Name: Pokitisme
Tractors Owned: 1948 international Harvester Farmall h

Re: Help identify this brush hog make and model.

Postby pokitisme » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:33 am

Yeah I'm using it on a 1948 Farmall h. I already experienced the overrun just a bit where I shut the PTO off and as it was winding down it gave me a little jump LOL. It seem to run fine when my tractor was running fine LOL but I've got to wait for the rain to stop and try and start the tractor up again and test it out some more the weight issue was no problem at all I was able to move around freely without the back wheel on it. The tractor supported it with ease.
Favorite quotes by me. If you want to you can but if you don't you wont... most possibly yes but maybe no.... and as always buy guns keep America free

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”