This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

100 manure spreader

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
firefighter743
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 45686

100 manure spreader

Postby firefighter743 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:49 pm

i have recently restored a 100 spreader am and missing one gear any ideas on where to find it
i bought 2 and lost the gear

Stanton
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 64070
Tractors Owned: 1942 Farmall AV, serial #87025
1947 Farmall Circle Cub, serial #2116
1948 Farmall Cub, serial #46066
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: 100 manure spreader

Postby Stanton » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:11 am

First off, welcome to the forum! If you haven't done so already, there's plenty of info to download in the PDF Manuals link across the top of your screen.

Secondly, I'd suggest doing what you're doing here, post another thread over in the VINE section of what you want. The 100 owner's manual has a parts section in the back that you can get the part number for the piece you're missing. You might also consider posting the same WANTED ad on other tractor websites to broaden your chances.
Stanton
Image Circle of Safety