This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Lanz Bulldog 5506 in Brittany

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Patbretagne
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Patbretagne » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:01 am

Well you asked for it!
The first picture is of the famous Germinal, made in Austria just after the war with surplus from the war. 4WD, on small wheels, 4 wheel braking, Hydraulic!, for sale 3000€ about £2000. David Brown Cropmaster, I think in the background)
The next is a LMP as seen and for sale, a 'vigneron' to get through between the rows of wine vines, 4 stroke air cooled, missing quite a bit, not seized, the central "bell housing" is in cast iron like it's bigger brothers. The second is similar tractor done up in a parade. (my backside in the background!)
Next a Bolinders latterly Volvo, have you ever wondered why Volvo tractors have BM after their sieries number? Bolinders Motors (or some such), not sure what is in the background.
and a Hanomag, they are both sold, our traioler in foreground!
Then last of all not for sale is a French Steam Roller that needs to be put under cover, It belongs to someone nearby, a woman and is almost complete, boiler-wise I havn't yeat has the time to have a good look, drop the bars and get up in the box.
Happy reading and looking, more on Monday Night.
I'm off to paint the bonnet(hood) of the Landie which suffered under the last owner.
Pat

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:17 am

Thank you Pat. There is an expression be careful what you ask for, you might get it. I am glad we asked. The photos and descriptions are great. Again thank you

Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:26 am

Thanks Pat. wish I were there to see them up close. I love seeing different equipment.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”