Kawasaki Mule

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Kawasaki Mule

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:02 pm

Was talking to a guy today that had a 3010 mule (approximately 2007 model) for sale for $1500, he did say it had some problems. First one I noticed was the hood (front) was broken, then noticed the bad battery. Battery would not take a charge, so started it with jumper cables. Once it started and ran a bit I removed the jumpers and it tried to die, so I reconnected the cables. Put it in gear, and noticed the differential lock was on, checked rear end and both axles were turning but not the wheels. Left axle had the outer half missing, right axle was just flopping around where it entered the wheel housing. put it in 4wd and checked front. Left axle was turning, but not wheel. Right axle was stationary, but I assume the front differential does not lock, so I did not worry about that. Forgot to mention all 4 tires were flat, badly worn, and a lot of plugs. Engine, transmission, etc. were covered with mud and loose hay, even hay under the muffler. According to prices I looked up on line I was looking at a minimum of $1400 in parts to get it able to move on it's own, plus 4 tires and the front hood/fender assembly.

I decided to pass on it.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Rob in NH
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 03848
eBay ID: panelbeata
Tractors Owned: 1947 circle cub
1950 cub demonstrator
1957 cub
1967 cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Kawasaki Mule

Postby Rob in NH » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:05 pm

smart move John, that thing is a money pit.

Donegal Cub
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Kawasaki Mule

Postby Donegal Cub » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:39 am

Sounds like a real stubborn mule John :D :D
Bernard,
Donegal Cub.

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”