Loading the easier way

Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:39 pm

I decided I'm getting too old to pick up Cub implements and getting help just means having to ask a favor all the time. I decided to invest in a set of forks for the Kubota. With the quick connect adapter I can switch bak to the bucket in minutes with little effort. Maybe I will start hauling more stuff to events! :D

loader1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Loading the easier way

Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Those things will spoil you! Very helpful.

Now start looking for an implement to hang off the back of it for counter-weight!

Re: Loading the easier way

Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:31 pm

Mr E wrote:Those things will spoil you! Very helpful.

Now start looking for an implement to hang off the back of it for counter-weight!

It will pick up two Cub rear weights fairly well, but three of them definitely requires counter weight. I am going to work on that.

Re: Loading the easier way

Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Barnyard wrote:
Mr E wrote:Those things will spoil you! Very helpful.

Now start looking for an implement to hang off the back of it for counter-weight!

It will pick up two Cub rear weights fairly well, but three of them definitely requires counter weight. I am going to work on that.

I suggest pizza and beer.

Re: Loading the easier way

Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Jim Becker wrote:
Barnyard wrote:
Mr E wrote:Those things will spoil you! Very helpful.

Now start looking for an implement to hang off the back of it for counter-weight!

It will pick up two Cub rear weights fairly well, but three of them definitely requires counter weight. I am going to work on that.

I suggest pizza and beer.

I'm gonna work on that too, Jim! :lol:

Re: Loading the easier way

Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Good idea, Jim. Lotsa pizza.