This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Selling On Craigslist....

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120
Circle of Safety: Y

Selling On Craigslist....

Postby ricky racer » Fri May 30, 2014 10:35 pm

We are having a graduation open house for my daughter Ashlynn tomorrow. My wife has been in charge of it like most wives are when it comes to things like that. Ashlynn wanted to have the open house at our place so we rented a tent, porta-potty and spent the last couple of weeks getting everything ready. A friend from church is grilling 45 chickens and other friends as well as my wife are preparing enough food to feed an army.
As I started adding up all the expenses it dawned on me that maybe I need to generate some cash to help offset some of the cost. I decided to put a 1929 John Deere 1-1/2 HP Model E engine of mine on Craigslist. I bought it at a garage sale probably 10-15 years ago. Anyway, I posted it on Wednesday and have had hits from Ohio, Florida and even California. That really surprised me. I surely didn't expect that kind of response The potential buyers from Florida and California have both asked if I would work with them on shipping. I've agreed but nobody has come up with cash yet so it's still setting here. It's kind of fun checking my e-mail to see where the next response will come from. :mrgreen:
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154
Tractors Owned: 1969 Farmall Cub
1952 Cub
1942 Farmall H

Re: Selling On Craigslist....

Postby tmays » Sat May 31, 2014 5:14 am

I think the nuts, er fans, of those things are even more fanatical than we are about our cubs :-)
Thomas

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”