This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Moline RTU

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
rellisonii
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 16127
Tractors Owned: 66 Lo-Boy 22437J
Duetz Allis 613

Moline RTU

Postby rellisonii » Tue May 27, 2014 12:30 pm

I traded my 66 cub loboy off for a 1947 Moline RTU. I think it was a fair trade, anyone have any tips on the moline?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Ida Red
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Moline RTU

Postby Ida Red » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:54 pm

We had an RTU rowcrop to cultivate corn way back. My bros. has an RTS now he takes to the bush.
They are tough and easy to work on the engine. Up here we use to call them Waterloo because they were imported to Waterloo Ontario and sold from there. The R was the smallest and then came the Z, U, G. The Vista 1000 is a 100 horse unit that is quite in demand. The Waterloo Bronco is a small air-cooled 4 wheeled garden tractor.
There is nothing wrong with having a little 'Prairie Gold around. (We had a local dealer in Burgessville ON that sold all these models.)
IHC made a quality machine and was leader of the pack.Let's keep them running,

SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Re: Moline RTU

Postby SONNY » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:13 pm

I used to run UB diesels and U gassers way back when!!!---good strong/heavy tractors! thanks; sonny

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”