Mowing grass & moving stuff in the barnyard.

Thu May 22, 2014 4:57 pm

I enjoy using my Cub to cut grass as well as using the loader Cub at times, but there are times I need to cut a little closer and quicker or I need more bucket power. My B7100 Kubota is now 22 years old and starting to nickel and dime me to death. Just had the spindles rebuilt, new belt ($74 just for the belt), new blades etc. Both rear drive hubs are worn ($209 each), the radiator went south Tuesday, and on and on.

Today I pulled the trigger and added some horse power to the herd. This nice little BX2670 (26 HP) seems to be fitting right in with all the red stable mates it will be living with.

kubota1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Mowing grass & moving stuff in the barnyard.

Thu May 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Nice, Bill !! :{_}: :{_}:

Thu May 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Start earlier & organize Bill. Everything will come together. :P

Thu May 22, 2014 11:36 pm

Jeff Silvey wrote:Start earlier & organize Bill. Everything will come together. :P

:lost:

Fri May 23, 2014 8:48 am

Do the pallet forks fit on this one? Does that mean I get to ride in the bucket instead of on the hood. :lol:

Bob

You may need to post that picture for the new guys.

Fri May 23, 2014 8:53 am

Nice, Bill. I shall take it for a spin next weekend. :lol:

Fri May 23, 2014 9:39 am

Bob McCarty wrote:Do the pallet forks fit on this one?

They make a forklift that will pin to the bucket frame with the bucket off. I wanted to order it but the salesman said he ordered two several months ago and all they got was the back. The forks never came in and he can't get any answers on them.

Bob McCarty wrote:Does that mean I get to ride in the bucket instead of on the hood.

For those who don't have any idea what Bob is talking about, several years ago I had several V6 engines and a straight six I needed to move from the shop to the barn. Bob acted as the counterweight on the old Kubota.

Thu May 29, 2014 7:24 pm

Nice, Bill! I'll be sure to check it out tomorrow!